Friday, September 21, 2007

Glycerin soaps

I have always been a fan of glycerin soaps.I dont know why but their smell and transparent look has always attracted me
Two great soaps that I have used are

Pears soap
I was trying to look up Pears for some background history and was astonished to find out that it is now produced in India!!!


Pears Soap is made from pure ingredients - glycerin, natural oils, rosemary, cedar and thyme. It contains no animal fat nor is it tested on animals. Each bar is mellowed and aged for three months until it reaches a pure transparency. This unique aging process, followed for nearly 200 years, makes Pears Soap extremely long lasting and a treat to use every day.

Neutrogena soap


This soap has no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. It removes excess oil without leaving any residue.

5 beautiful people said this:

Kathy said...

I would like to try the Pears Soap. I wonder where it is sold?

Jessica said...

I like these soaps as well. My husband likes the Neutrogena one for washing his hands before he puts his contacts in. He says it completely washes off so soap doesn't get on his contacts.

Jessica

Vintage Bunny said...

Hi Kathy,
You cann find the Pears soap at walmart and I also find them at our big Lots!
Hi Jessica,
I never thought of that.I wear contacts too and I hate the thought of soap on my fingers

Dancing Leaves said...

Pears soap brings back memories of my childhood. The smell, the look of the soap, good memories. I still do use it and it's the only soap that I absolultely love! You can also find it in the dollar stores.

Balboa said...

I've never tried that soap, because of my sensitive and acne prone skin I must use oil of olay with acne prevention.

Though I bet the smells are wonderful

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa