Monday, December 10, 2007

La Prairie Skin Caviar-Eye cream


This is not my normal pick for eye cream but I got a free sample and I used it.

This costs approx $275.00 a jar.

It feels heavy but worked really well on my eyes.

This is what the cream is supposed to do

It targets the seven most prominent eye areas: fine lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness, loss of elasticity, puffiness, dark under eye circles and dryness.
Uses advanced technology to help firm, lift and restore skin's youthful appearance
Helps firm and nourish with Caviar Extracts and La Prairie's exclusive Cellular Complex

5 beautiful people said this:

Balboa said...

WOW, that's a lot of money, does it really work that well.

I usually hold refrigerated hardboiled eggs against my eyes to take away the puffieness, what can I say I'm frugal, hee hee

Karen

Wendiva said...

i read and see about this brand all the time, nice to know that it worked on ya!

Katherine and Pippa said...

How much?!!!!!!!!

I use tea bags on my eyes.

Had an irritated eye the other day and slapped a camomile tea bag on it for 20/30 mins. Felt much better.

Katherine

Anonymous said...

Good post.

Faye Curtiz said...

If you would like to be free from your puffy eyes, get some milk. It was proven that milk can reduce swelling as well as soothe dry and irritated skin.