Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sheer Cover concealer

I have horrible dark circles under my eyes.I have tried all kinds of products but they dont seem to work.I finally got sucked in by the Sheer Cover infomercial.I did a lot of research about them and ended up with the info on the scams.



So decided to go on ebay and check .I came across a Guthy Renker store selling it.Its a little expensive...... about $16 for a 30 day supply but it works.I am not sure if it will cover birth marks etc but it covers up my dark circles very well!!!


4 beautiful people said this:

Peanut said...

Oh my gosh I so need this stuff. I have horrible dark circles.

Mónica said...

I think I need it too, urgently! exams are provoking them on my face too!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.