Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More shower gel



On going to my usual stockist for some Weleda gel I was disappointed to find out they were out of stock.

I decided to try out the range in Marks and Spencer. Apart from anything else they are half the price of the Weleda products and they have recently been awarded a Cruelty Free logo for some of their products.

So I thought lemon for him and magnolia for me.

Verdict - good value for money.

The lemon smells particularly nice and refreshing first thing in the morning. I've already bought a second one.



The magnolia doesn't capture the heady scent of a magnolia flower, but it is ok. Probably a bit too bland for me so I'm unlikely to buy it again.

I have bought a new aloe vera gel though which is very good. Smells green and definitely of aloe vera. It was also on promotion at the time so only cost me £1.50. No pictures available though.

On-line shopping available here.

0 beautiful people said this: