Thursday, October 4, 2007

L'OCCITANE

You know me really well by now and you know that I like stuff really cheap.
Hold that thought........
We generally fly by Delta anywhere we go.On the international segments the little toiletries bag that they give you contains L'Occitane products.Thats when I fell in love.
I did try shopping for them but they are so high.But Luck was on my side.We have a local store that buys overstock etc and they had over a million lipbalms,hand cream etc.Obviously unloaded by Delta.The expiry date is next year so I stocked up.I wont need any for a long time !!


Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick $10.00
It is so moisturising and helps with dry lips.I always keep one in all my bags.




Shea Butter Mini Hand Cream $10.00
This is a best seller
Cream glides on and miraculously absorbs to help heal and protect dry or dehydrated skin. believe me these are not empty promises,I like washing dishes by hand sometimes and I hate the dry look but this cream gets rid of it really quickly!



I have seen some sellers on ebay selling them but please check on the expiry date if you plan on buying some on ebay.

0 beautiful people said this: