Thursday, October 25, 2007

Loreal Bare naturale makeup

I absolutely love Bare Minerals makeup but it is so expensive to buy. I also want to be able to buy it off a shelf instead off ordering it from a website since I am so impatient!!!

I decided to try Loreals Bare Naturale makeup since it is in a powder type format as opposed to liquid.My entire makeup slips off in a few hours as I have oily skin and powder type makeup tends to stay on a little bit longer.


I bought a shade that matched my wrist and when I came home and tried it.....I was white as a ghost so I returned it and bought a few shades darker.It was the shade my skin would be in winter so I kept it and bought one shade darker than that.It was still not quite my perfect shade so I went ahead and bit the bullet and bought the darkest shade on the list.Well,guess what...its a perfect match which brings me to my next question,what do women who are darker than me do ?

I love the finish of the makeup and it stays on a lot longer than most other make-up.I love the brush it comes with.My only complaint would be that I need more space to swirl the brush in the powder with.I may need a tray to do this.This would be product I would recommend.

It sells for approx $12.00 at walmart

3 beautiful people said this:

Jessica said...

I've never been into wearing liquid foundations. I don't like the way they feel. Maybe I should try the powder.

Valley Girl said...

I have oily skin, too. I'll def. consider giving this a try.

Kay Day said...

I buy my mineral makeup from this small company. I love that it's a small business. Plus they have every possible foundation color. You order some samples that you think are close to your skin color and try before you buy. The samples do cost something, but not much.
I love their stuff. It's cheaper than other companies, but I haven't compared it to Loreal and others because I started using it before these companies came out with theirs.
The prices still seem a bit high, but the stuff lasts a very long time.
http://www.aromaleigh.com/