Friday, November 2, 2007

Trays


So after buying a dozen bottles of BareNaturale and none of them matching my skin tone what does a person do ?Look for a tray to blend the shades in .....

I looked at plates and little lids at the grocery store but nothing would suffice.As a last resort I looked at my kitchen cabinet.Thankfully I found these Tupperware plates.They work perfectly to mix and blend foundations in and they clean up really well.
Wonder what Tupperware will think of that!

3 beautiful people said this:

Jessica said...

I love tupperware but I've never thought to use any of it for beauty purposes.

Vintage Bunny said...

Hi Jessica
Have you tried ebay for Tupperware,its so much cheaper and you also find the older discontinued items

Jessica said...

I'll check ebay next time I need something. That's a good idea.