Thursday, November 8, 2007

Mistry Neemee shampoo & conditioner

Thanks Vintage Bunny for letting me guest blog on here.

I bought a new shampoo a while ago which I thought was reasonably priced (£2.99). As it seems to be available in Australia, Canada, the Middle East, India, and the USA, I thought it was worthwhile sharing it. I have paid a lot more for mediocre shampoos so I thought this was a good buy.



When I am in Spain, I have good hair days. I spend a lot of time outdoors, my hair dries naturally outside, and the water - although hard - is not too bad. In Gibraltar I live in a flat so end up inside, the water is desalinated, and as it is a city there is more pollution - especially if the wind is blowing in the wrong direction bringing all the chemicals from the oil refinery just over the border in Spain. Similar problems to the ones I experienced in the UK - and resulting in gloomy droopy hair.

So I was well surprised that this shampoo smells fresh, gives a good lather, and leaves my long hair glossy, wavy, and thick (as much as it ever is) for quite a few days.

It also ticked a lot of boxes for me, which is why I tried it. It is:
*free from artificial perfumes and colours
*contains no animal derived ingredient
*free from detergent soaps
*it has a not tested on animals symbol
*for every sale it donates money to two charities.

Here is their site.

Based on this, I will be trying more of their products.

6 beautiful people said this:

Carolina Lange said...

My hair allways looks better when it dries naturally.
Great post!

Vintage Bunny said...

Thanks Kate for posting.
I wish I could find it here.I love the smell of neem

Jessica said...

I thought you might have an opinion on this. About this time every year my skin really starts to get dry and it seems that I am always looking for a facial moisturizer that I like. Do you have a favorite? I'd like one that is light and non-oily. I can't tell you how much I've wasted on trying to find the perfect one, still haven't found it.

Today I just bought one at Kohl's called "good skin perfect balance" but I haven't tried it yet.

Thanks, Jessica

Vintage Bunny said...

Hi Jessica,
I have that same issue too.My face is always so dry and then gets very oily after a few hours.I use olay regenerist,its a gell type serum and its very light.You can see the effects immediately.Its like a natural lift of the skin immediately.The only problem I have with it is that its very expensive but a small drop goes a long way.I had done a review on my old beauty blog and heres what i wrote
http://stuffforthehome.blogspot.com/2007/05/olay-regenerist-daily-regenerating.html

Jessica said...

Thanks, I'm definately going to try it. Sounds like what I am looking for.

I tried the new stuff I bought today and I already don't like it. Imagine that. One thing is that it has spf 15 in it and I think that makes it heavier than I like.

Thanks again. I'll pick some up this week.
Jessica

Sassy said...

i'm a fan of olay regenerist